This guide for all Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 edge variant (International, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Canadian, etc)
- Latest version of Odin3 tool. (Link below)
- Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung mobile USB driver. (Links below)
- Charged Samsung galaxy S6 or S6 edge.
- USB cable and Windows PC.
- Backup your data
- Download, install Samsung driver or Smart Switch.
- Download, unzip firmware file and odin.
- Double-click odin3 tool, click AP and navigate to the *.tar or *.tar.md5 firmware file.
- Put your phone into download mode (Vol Down+Home+Power) then Vol Up.
- Connect your device to the computer and wait until you get a sign in ID:COM section and "Added" in message box.
- Don't change odin's options.
- Click Start and wait few minutes until you see "PASS!" in odin.
- If your phone stuck in bootloop, reboot your device into recovery mode then choose factory reset.
YT video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEnm5TU5KMw
- Do not disconnect the USB cable while flashing process is running.
- Install Samsung Mobile Driver or Samsung Smart Switch if you don't see a sign in Odin.
- Flash your device at your own risk.
- Flashing firmwares which contains more than one *.tar.md5 file will wipe all data on internal storage.
- Flashing official/stock firmware won't increase the binary flash nor KNOX WARRANTY VOID counter and won't cancel the device's warranty.