If you was one of those who root their devices by using VRoot method and would like to remove Chinese superuser and related files, you can replace Chinese superuser with the well known SuperSU.
I have made a small script to completely remove Chinese superuser, all related files and folders, install SuperSU and disable annoying KNOX notification.
This script will do all the work for you without using PC, just by terminal.
First of all, thanks to chainfire for his SuperSU files.
Before starting :
- Root your device by using VRoot method
- Download and install Terminal emulator app
- Download and unzip "Replace_VRoot_With_SuperSU.zip" file
- Send the extracted folder "mrw" to the internal storage of your device and make sure that this folder contains 5 files
- Open Terminal emulator and type :
- Allow root permission
- Type :
- Don't be worry if it display more FC, after that your device will reboot
YT video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crLvs8ec0FENotes :
- The extracted folder must be in /Phone/ or you will need to change cmd.
- It won't delete your apps or files, but I recommend to backup your important data first, just in case of this process corrupt your data.
- I have tested it on my galaxy S4 GT-I9505, it must work for galaxy note3 and all devices.
- Use it at your own risk.
- You might need to update SuperSu after rebooting your device.
- Please let me know the model of your device, if it worked for you
- 28-Jun-14 : upload new version to fix issue for non Samsung devices and delete more VRoot folders and files.
- 29-Jan-15 : new version thanks to @hunktb.