I have made a small script to remove Chinese kingruser, all related files and folders, and install SuperSU.
This script will do all the work for you without using PC, just by terminal, first of all, thanks to chainfire for his SuperSU files.
Before starting :
- Download and install Terminal emulator app
- Download and unzip "Replace_Kingroot_With_SuperSU.zip" file
- Send the extracted folder "mrw" to the internal storage of your device and make sure that this folder contains 4 files
- Open Terminal emulator and type :
- Allow root permission
- Type :
- It might display some error, at the end it will launch supersu or open supersu manually.
- Update su binary normal, then reboot.
YT video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6IgvVRt3akNotes :
- The extracted folder must be in /Phone/ or you will need to change cmd.
- This script must work for all devices waiting tester.
- You might need to update SuperSu after rebooting your device.
- Please let me know the model of your device, if it worked for you.
- Check this post also, How to Remove/Replace Chinese VRoot superuser with SuperSu