It's highly recommended to backup EFS partition if you own a Samsung galaxy S5. If one day your phone's EFS partition is corrupted, your phone's IMEI will be changed to "NULL NULL" and you will face "Not Registered On Network" problem and you won't be able to use your phone correctly.
This tool will allow you to backup the whole EFS partition of the galaxy S5 in one file, to restore at anytime and fix "Not Registered On Network" problem.
- Rooted Samsung galaxy S5
- Installed mobile USB driver or Samsung Kies on your PC.
- EFS backup/restore tool
- USB cable
- Download and extract EFS backup/restore tool
- Enable USB debugging, then Connect your phone to PC via USB cable
- Open the extracted "EFS_Backup_Restore" folder and double click on "EFS.bat"
- For LTE variant : choose option (1) to backup and option (2) to restore
- For SM-900H : choose option (3) to backup and option (4) to restore.
- This tool works only for rooted devices
- Make sure you choose the correct option for your device while restoring EFS partition.
- Make sure you have the "efs.img" file in the same directory of "EFS.bat" file while restoring
- Backup file will be saved in the same folder of .bat file
- Use this tool at your own risk.